Click here for Japanase page. https://yuuk.io
- E-mail main job y-tsubouchi (at) sakura.ad.jp, side job yuki.tsubo (at) gmail.com
- Slides: https://speakerdeck.com/yuukit
He is a Site Reliability Engineering(SRE) Researcher working at SAKURA internet Research Center.
- SAKURA internet Research Center: Researcher
- Department of Inteligence Science and Technology, Graducate School of Informatics, Kyoto University: Doctor of Informatics (Candidate) (to appear)
- IPSJ SIG Internet and Operation Technology: Steering committee
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Data-Intensive Applications
Current Research Themes
- Time series database for systems monitoring
- Tracing network services depdendencies in distributed systems
- Distributed and coordinated proxy for query result caching
- Yuuki Tsubouchi, Masahiro Furukawa, Ryosuke Matsumoto, “Transtracer: Socket-Based Tracing of Network Dependencies among Processes in Distributed Applications”, The 1st IEEE International COMPSAC Workshop on Advanced IoT Computing (AIOT 2020), July 2020. (to appear)
- Yuuki Tsubouchi, Asato Wakisaka, Ken Hamada, Masayuki Matsuki, Hiroshi Abe, Ryosuke Matsumoto, “HeteroTSDB: An Extensible Time Series Database for Automatically Tiering on Heterogeneous Key-Value Stores”, Proceedings of The 43rd Annual IEEE International Computers, Software & Applications Conference (COMPSAC), pp. 264-269, July 2019. [paper] [slide]
- [Proof of Concept] A socket-based tracing infrastructure for discovering dependencies of distributed applications
- Rebuild of Time Series Database on AWS.
- A super-simple container with chroot without docker.
- Yet Another Keepalived Syntax Checker in Golang.
- The Linux netlink-based TCP connection flow printer.
- A CLI tool to gracefully manage EC2 instances with ALB/NLB.
- An ops-friendly AWS Elastic Network Interface (ENI) attachment grabbing tool.
- Command Line Tool for Mackerel.
- Mackerel API Client in Go.
- Chef cookbook for mackerel-agent installation.
- An Ansible role for mackerel-agent.
- Lightweight Teng O/R Mapper.
- Researcher at SAKURA internet Inc., Feb 2019 - Present
- Researching cloud monitoring and data-intensive applications.
- Site Reliability Engineer at Hatena Co., Ltd, Dec 2013 - Dec 2018
- A senior engineer.
- Developing and operating a systems platform and Mackerel, a server monitoring service.
- Developing a time series database.
- Internship at Hatena Co., Ltd., Summer, 2011.
- Application development for Hatena Bookmark
- Doctor of Informatics (Candidate), April 2020 – Present.
- Department of Inteligence Science and Technology, Graducate School of Informatics, Kyoto University, Japan
- Major: Network Media
- Master of Information Science (Dropout), April 2012 - October 2013.
- Department of Information Networking, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University, Japan
- Major: Ubiquitous Network
- Bachelor of Engineering, April 2008 - March 2012.
- Department of Information and Computer Sciences, School of Engineering Science, Osaka University, Japan
- Major: Computer Science